Those people are missing out because I get my greatest style inspiration from fearless teenage girls. I worked with one a few years ago who always blew me away with her “I don’t give a fuck” attitude. This may make me sound like a creep but I live across the street form a high school so when I walk to work it’s the opposite direction of the high school kids and there are girls who dress amazing!!!
5 random facts hey?
1. I ALWAYS sleep in my makeup. I don’t care how many Alie & Georgia podcasts I listen to where they swear up and down that taking your makeup off before bed is the ultimate beauty/take care of yourself necessity, because I just can’t do it. I already feel like I deserve a medal for just managing to brush my teeth before passing out most nights.
2. I spend money on expensive things at the drop of a hat, but will fiercely haggle over a $2 purchase at a garage sale EVERY TIME, and scoff that $20 is too expensive for (insert cheap item here).
3. I finally started my vision board today…that I decided to start a year and a half ago. Hopefully having it will make me act on things a little quicker?
4. I love weddings about a thousand times more than normal girls. Lace. White. A giant feast. Getting your hair/makeup/nails did. Dancing! Matching friendship outfits. Photos galoooore. Getting drunk with people’s awkward relatives (my favourite part). Two families coming together! What’s not to like? Nothing. Unless you’re single, and being there is like ten thousand nights of torture all rolled into one because you are alone and have no date and will die alone, so you drink your sorrows until you are that drunk girl who made out with the groom’s annoying friend on a tractor.
5. I fantasize about opening a 50’s pie shop and mentally retreat there as my happy place whenever work is boring or stressful (read: always).